Sunday, February 22, 2015

ED521 Final Blog #2


A Success Story Based On Something I Learned In ED521

Before I started the ED521 class, I had two email accounts.  The sendit account is used for my job related emails.  I use the midco account for our home desktop computer.  One assignment for the ED521 course was to get a Goggle+ account.  So, I logged into the computer and clicked away until I successfully set up this account.  Wow, what a surprise it has been.  It does things that I didn’t know an email account could do.
 

I love the features that this account offers.  This free email service allows me to categorize the emails.  I can set up my contacts in circles and communities.  Another feature is Google Hangouts which is a group video chatting service.  I have quick access to the Google Apps: YouTube, maps, play, news, Gmail, drive, forms, calendar, translate, books, wallet, shopping, blogger, finance, photos, and docs.  An unbelievable amount of services!  This free email service is amazing!  In addition, I love that this service is accessible on my mobile device.

No comments:

Post a Comment