Tuesday, March 3, 2015

ED521 Final Blog #3


Overview of ED521


This is the first course that I have participated in that is paperless.  I mean totally paperless.  This doesn’t mean that we didn’t have assignments.  In fact, we had over 30 required assignments. This course required many hours of reading, researching, and figuring out how the different programs/apps/sites worked.   It took me out of my comfort zone, but I dove into it head first.  I was very frustrated with certain assignments, but after finishing them it was a wonderful feeling to have gotten them done.  I am amazed with how much information we covered in this course.  Most of the technology we covered in this course was new to me.  I now feel comfortable enough to use some of it in my classroom.  Integrating technology into teaching and learning is a class all teachers should participate in.  I didn't realize all the opportunities there are out there and they’re just a click or few away!

No comments:

Post a Comment